Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How much does a replacement birth certificate cost?

My son has a job interview next week, and needs to have a long type birth certificate to show them, rather than the small style which he has. (Seems funny to me). Can he just turn up at the Registry place and buy a replacement certificate, and what does it cost?How much does a replacement birth certificate cost?
I'm not really sure but I think Replacement Birth Certificate online could give you all the information you need to know and how to get a copy of your birth certificate.
He can order online:

https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certi鈥?/a>



I believe it costs 拢9.25 for a standard service, and around 拢20 for a quicker delivery.How much does a replacement birth certificate cost?
youll have to ask obama, i think he knows the current cost of one.How much does a replacement birth certificate cost?
Depends what country you are in. You didn't specify.
dont know
i lost my son's certificate while moving house. it cost me 拢6.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment