Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I get my birth certificate from Brazil?

I am currently living in the U.S. I can not travel to Brazil at the moment, is there any way I can get my birth certificate sent to me by fax or mail, or perhaps the Brazilian embassy?How can I get my birth certificate from Brazil?
Get onto the Brazilian consulateHow can I get my birth certificate from Brazil?
You Don't need to travel to Brazil although Brazil is splendid country and is worth to be seen.

But since you're born there, you can get your birth certificate from foreign department, just ask for vital affairs.

Or you you can purchase a replacement birth certificate online from any serious website.

Some of them ( see source below) can redirect you to official records and will deliver you a legal and authentic replacement that you can use for any legal purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment