Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is the benifit of changing my birth certificate to Native American besides identity?

Even after having my card for identification, what would be the benifit of changing my birth certificate too?What is the benifit of changing my birth certificate to Native American besides identity?
Is "identity" listed on birth certificates? And who is making the "change"?...a birth certificate, just like the federal census, is subjective or is based on self-identification. You could claim anything you want it doesn't give you any benefit or confirm "identity." For example, you could change it and claim "Uzebekistani" identity...doesn't "lock it in" officially or PROVE you are of this ethnicity or citizenship.



The only way to BE Native American is to be legitimately affiliated with a Tribe or Indian COMMUNITY.
There is none.What is the benifit of changing my birth certificate to Native American besides identity?
not cool dude ur not a native of americanWhat is the benifit of changing my birth certificate to Native American besides identity?
It will increase your returns when begging for money from the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment