Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can i obtain a copy of my birth certificate from portblair, india through courier or fax ?

I need another copy of birth certificate. I do have a photocopy of BC bt original one got submitted in my school. I need to show it before joining a company. Please if anyone is from portblair or is aware of the procedure please let me know asap. Currently i am residing in delhi so its not possible for me to go there personally. Is there any way to solve this problem ?How can i obtain a copy of my birth certificate from portblair, india through courier or fax ?
Go to the city hall of the city where you were born and get 1. It's going to take a while I know but that's only way I can see it hap penning. And the original was submitted into school the schools should only get a copy.How can i obtain a copy of my birth certificate from portblair, india through courier or fax ?
courierHow can i obtain a copy of my birth certificate from portblair, india through courier or fax ?
you will get it unless saw the clerk in situ.

No comments:

Post a Comment