Wednesday, February 1, 2012

May I obtain a birth certificate from a different county than I was born?

I was born in San Jose, CA and am currently living in Orange County, CA and need my birth certificate. Every where I've searched online states that I can obtain my BC if born in Orange County. My question is, how do I go about getting my birth certificate if I wasn't born in the county I'm currently residing in? Thanks in advance for your help!May I obtain a birth certificate from a different county than I was born?
You can send a request for Santa Clara County where you were born.
Drive to the county where you were born and pick one up. Otherwise, you'll have to pay over the phone or something and have it sent to you.May I obtain a birth certificate from a different county than I was born?
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w/california.h鈥?/a>May I obtain a birth certificate from a different county than I was born?
I think so because President Obama did.

No comments:

Post a Comment