Saturday, February 11, 2012

How do I get a copy of my wifes vientamese birth certificate?

We cannot find her birth certificate from vietnam, I am looking for it and we may never need it, she has a current passport but would like a copy for our own records. She was granted US Citizenship in Hawaii over 30 years ago.How do I get a copy of my wifes vientamese birth certificate?
She has to apply for a copy or a new one from the current government of VietnamHow do I get a copy of my wifes vientamese birth certificate?
here is a website that will help you in the process of getting a copy.. gives fee and address where to send the requested applications



http://travel.state.gov/law/info/oversea鈥?/a>How do I get a copy of my wifes vientamese birth certificate?
As Vietnam is a communist nation there is a strong possibility that you may never obtain one. However her passport and US citizenship records should suffice for any legal requirements you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment