Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can my partner be listed on the birth certificate?

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and my partner and I planned this pregnancy for years before conceiving. We are planning a second parent adoption, but I think it would be nice to have my partner's name on the birth certificate from the very beginning. Does anyone know if they will allow this in Colorado?Can my partner be listed on the birth certificate?
Well, the first question is: What type of relationship is this? A hetero or homosexual one because that will make a difference. I just noticed you did not specify any gender specific words on this.



If your partner opts to sign a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity, then he will be allowed to sign the birth certificate stating he is the father of the child.
only if he is the father and or is married to you and willingly signs it, could be wrong but thats how it is in wisconsinCan my partner be listed on the birth certificate?
if hes the father and wants to sign the certificate then yes he can sign it and be on it...Can my partner be listed on the birth certificate?
If he is the father then yes.
no
yeah they should
Ummm, yea .... Why wouldn't he be allowed?

No comments:

Post a Comment