Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How can I obtain a replacement birth certificate without paying huge cash for people to do it?

I need a birth certificate for myself because I lost mine and I am traveling to Canada the end of June 2006. I was born in Summit County, Ohio and I am looking on the internet, but can't come up with anything. Any help or direction with be greatly appreciated.How can I obtain a replacement birth certificate without paying huge cash for people to do it?
Look at (http://www.odh.state.oh.us/vitalstatisti鈥?/a>

This will direct you in obtaining a legal certified copy of your birth certificate, you may want to get several and save them for later use. In most states, you contact the state bureau of vital statistics for the state you were born in.
I'm not sure about Ohio, but in Texas you can obtain a copy of your birth certificate at any county courthouse through the department that deals with vital statistics...in Texas it would be the County Clerk's office. You might call to inquire. Hope this helps.How can I obtain a replacement birth certificate without paying huge cash for people to do it?
There is no need to pay anybody but the state of Ohio. It shouldn't cost you more than 20-40 bucks either. All birth certificates are kept on file by the state's Department of Vital Records. You can contact them and they will tell you what to do. Good luck getting it fast though.How can I obtain a replacement birth certificate without paying huge cash for people to do it?
Contact your local health department and tell them where you were born and they can give you a number or a website where you can obtain a new original birth certificate. Or this site might help as well.



https://www.nationalbirthcertificate.com鈥?/a>



http://www.usbirthcertificate.com/google鈥?/a> Or this one may be faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment