Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How can I get a (Ontario) birth certificate without a guarantor?

I need my birth certificate again, and now they ask for a guarantor. I really don't know anyone that I could use. I don't have a family doctor, nor do I know someone with that type of profession. So what are my other options? Just asking on here cause it's past 5 est in Ontario and the offices are closed.How can I get a (Ontario) birth certificate without a guarantor?
It doesn't have to be a family doctor, my dentist signed my passport application. If you have a bank account, any signing officer at the bank can be a guarantor. If you have recently relocated you may have to contact someone from your old town.



I'm not sure you have another option, anyone could use your birth certificate to steal your identity or even just to get a passport for nefarious purposes so they have to be very careful to give the certificates only to the people they belong to.How can I get a (Ontario) birth certificate without a guarantor?
If you can't find anyone that meets the criteria to be your guarantor, then you can go to a notary, swear an oath, and have them endorse your application.

No comments:

Post a Comment