Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How does a father sign a birth certificate when deployed?

I'm in California and 6 months pregnant. My boyfriend is currently deployed. What do I do for the birth certificate? Leave it blank? We are not married so I'm not sure how to go about it? Any advise. I know each state is different so Ppl in California would be the most helpful. Thank you!How does a father sign a birth certificate when deployed?
Being married has nothing to do with the birth certificate. I am in California and was never married to my first boy's father. I left him when I was 2 months pregnant. But he is on my sons birth certificate. You just have to go into the court office where its done when he comes back, and you both put him on there. Its as simple as that. But you have to be there since you are the only one on the birth certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment