Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I get an apostille on my birth certificate?

I need to get an apostille (from the US) for my birth certificate. I am currently in Dubai and would need to send the document by post. Are there any reliable and not-too-expensive services out there which help you authenticate documents by post?How do I get an apostille on my birth certificate?
If you know someone in the US, you can probably send your documents to them and ask them to get the documents authenticated for you. But if you are in a hurry you can try one of several online services available for apostille / embassy legalization. I would recommend:



http://authxperts.com



I recently got some documents apostilled through them and really liked their customer service. They gave me a quote for my needs and I got the documents back within a week.
Depends on what your definition of inexpensive is and companiies like ours do all the leg work for you. We cover Texas.

www.mobileaustinnotary.com

Austin, TX

The Texas Apostille Experts

Report Abuse

How do I get an apostille on my birth certificate?
The apostille needs to be affixed by the Secretary of State (or similar position) for the state from which the birth certificate was issued. The process depends on the state.How do I get an apostille on my birth certificate?
yes try FEDEX, first and foremost submit a request letter to your local civil registrar and they will reply of other related instructions telling you what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment