Saturday, February 11, 2012

How do I get a new Birth Certificate without ordering online?

I need to get a ID but I seemed to of misplaced my current Birth Certificate, but I do not have a credit card to order online, how do I get a new Birth Certificate. I do have my Social Security card though.How do I get a new Birth Certificate without ordering online?
I got a replacement at a court house , for under 15$



I also got it the same day in like 2 min ..





Ps. I got my birth Certificate In a city I was not born in.
You can get a copy of your birth certificate from the city and state in which you were born. You can call or visit the local agency that handles these records, which is usually the health department or clerk's office, depending on the location. You will probably have to pay a small fee and show identification, including a valid photo-ID such as a driver's license, and proof of address such as a utility bill.How do I get a new Birth Certificate without ordering online?
You have to contact the town that you were born in. I just did this to get my birth certificate. The town will tell you how much it will be and what you will need to do. For me, I had to mail a 10 dollar money order, a letter stating what I wanting with my birth date, parent's names, social security #, and the ltter needed to be notarized( your bank will do it for free). I also needed to mail and empty envelope with my address and a stamp on it. GOOD LUCK!How do I get a new Birth Certificate without ordering online?
go the the county clerks office of the city and state you were born in. they can order you a new one, but its best to call prior, because it takes weeks to make and you don't want to go down there for a wasted trip.
courthouse
When you find out email obama, he needs one.

No comments:

Post a Comment