Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I find my birth certificate in Michigan?

I recently had all of my belongings washed away in a flood and I am attempting to obtain all of the important documents that were destroyed. I was born in Michigan, but now live in another country, so going to the local courthouse is impossible. Can anyone tell me how I go about getting my birth certificate online?How do I find my birth certificate in Michigan?
I know of a place where you can get all of your important records on line. Go to recordssitereviews.com and you can find your birth certificate, marriage record, driving record, divorce record, criminal record, whatever. Not that I am implying that you have all of these records, but if you did and needed them, this is the best place to find them. You can do a search on yourself and see what comes up. There is a small fee involved, but you would have to pay anywhere you went to get this information. They have personnel and answer any of your questions really fast. I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed. Heck, they guarantee it too, because they will give all of your money back if you're not happy or don't find what you're looking for. If you have children or a spouse, you can find all of their records as well. Good luck drying out.
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment