Saturday, February 4, 2012

What documents other than a birth certificate can i use?

I am taking my 3 month old daughter out of town tomorrow, and I know you need a birth certificate, but she doesn't have one :(. What other documents can be used?



and also, is it ok to bring powdered fomula on the plane?What documents other than a birth certificate can i use?
it depends what airline you are on for powdered formula- pull it up online. you can have certain sizes of bottles and things- so it's not a problem if you take it- it just matters how much...be sure to look it up on your airline's website.



you can use her social security card if you dont have her birth certificate.
passport, social security cardWhat documents other than a birth certificate can i use?
Why would a baby need ID to board a plane? That's news to me.



I think you can take the formula on board as long as it is in a small amount and sealed in a clear, plastic ziploc bag. What documents other than a birth certificate can i use?
ss card or passport
Maybe it you have her social security card. Other than that, you need to get a birth certificate from your local courthouse...



i think the formula is fine..
My daughter needed my grandsons' birth cert for a plane flight two years ago. You might be SOL on this one. Court houses aren't open tomorrow. I would call the airline and check with them. Also ask about the formula. I know they loosened up the rules, but I don't know by how much.
You can obtain certificate of birth from municipality or from hospital etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment