Saturday, February 11, 2012

How do I get a certified copy of a Louisiana birth certificate?

My boyfriend lost all of his personal documents and to get a new job we are trying to get a certified copy of his birth certificate and a new social security card. All he has is a LA state ID. He doesn't have any other form of Id not even a title of any kind in his name. He was in the Army a few years back but all that paperwork was with his other documents. Also, he was adopted... Does that change anything? Thanks for your help.How do I get a certified copy of a Louisiana birth certificate?
I think you should apply for the copy of your birth certificate through online resources as many online agencies are providing their services to solve birth certificate related issues in a very easy and cheap way.As per my knowledge,I can suggest you the name of one agency,you may apply here.Hope you will resolve your problem.Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment