Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How can I get a replacement social security card and birth certificate?

I was born in IL, now I live in NYC. My birth certificate and social security card were issued in IL. I have a driver's license that was issued in Texas.



I lost my birth certificate and social security card. How can I get a new copy of my birth certificate and social security card without having to physically be in Illinois? My parents are in IL still, if that helps. I really want to replace them soon because I have some job interviews coming up, and usually they require at least one of the two. Thank you!How can I get a replacement social security card and birth certificate?
You can get a replacement birth certificate by ordering online, and they mail it to you.



Once you have that, go to your closest Social Security office to request a new card.
You can get free birth certificate request assistance at sscardapplication.com through Bennett %26amp; Gray, LLC. They also offer social security card application assistance for a small fee, both on the same site. Gov-Tax offers the ss card stuff too, but I didn't see any birth certificate help.

Report Abuse

How can I get a replacement social security card and birth certificate?
I live in Indiana. Here, you can get a birth certificate by mail if you submit the Information (and fee) required to the State Board of Health. I could also get a birth certificate for my grown children by visiting either the State Board of Health or the City/County Board of Health and filling out the paperwork and paying the fee. Check this out online. You might be able to do it all online.

Regarding the Social Security Card, you could probably get a replacement card by visiting your local SS Office with your Birth Certificate and other documentation -- driver's license, utility bill, work or student I.D., etc. Call ahead and find out what you need.

I think that getting the replacement I.D. is quite 'do-able.' You just have to find out what is required and 'jump through the hoops!'

Good luck! And do it sooner rather than later!How can I get a replacement social security card and birth certificate?
You can get your birth certificate through city county office or you may also hire the services of any online agencies.I suggest you to apply for your birth certificate via online agencies as it is a quick,cheap and easy way and you can get even at your home step and for your social security card you may only contact to social security office.For birth certificate i can suggest you an agency,hope you will resolve your problem here.Good luck.
It doesn't matter what state you live in. Your social security card and your birth certificate stay the same no matter what state you live in. Just contact the proper offices of the government to get an address where to go to get the re-issued.
Any s.s. office can help you . You may need a birth certificate .

No comments:

Post a Comment