Friday, January 20, 2012

What kind of birth certificate i need to get a piercing at a tattoo shop?

I am getting my Tragus done tomorrow, and I only have the birth certificate that was given to my parents at the hospital when I was born, will that work or will I have to wait for the state to mail me one?What kind of birth certificate i need to get a piercing at a tattoo shop?
You need a photo id with your age on it. A birth certificate doesn't necessarily prove its you, you can bring anybody's birth certificate in ya know. All you need is a photo id, but bring your birth certificate with you if you're under 18...you may need it to prove your guardian, and the one you have should be acceptableWhat kind of birth certificate i need to get a piercing at a tattoo shop?
u dont need your birth certificate where i live. all u need is your license which has you birth date one it.

No comments:

Post a Comment