Friday, January 20, 2012

How do I get a copy of my birth certificate without photo id?

I live in Arizona and they wont except the copy of my birth certificate here to get a ID. I was born in California and the only way to get my actual birth certificate is to have some form of ID, Which I can't obtain without my actual birth certificate. What can I do? any advice is greatly welcomed.How do I get a copy of my birth certificate without photo id?
ask obama,he knows......
Obama knows how to get a US birth certificate----- even when you are born in Kenya.How do I get a copy of my birth certificate without photo id?
I sent a letter to the county clerk and the required fee and got mine.How do I get a copy of my birth certificate without photo id?
Go to Kinko's and make one up.. like Obama did.

No comments:

Post a Comment