Friday, January 27, 2012

Birth certificate?

when i had my son last year my husband wasnt put on the birth certificate.. anyone know why ? or if there is a way he can be put on?Birth certificate?
Whose name was put on it as being the Father? I'm 56 years old, and recently when I applied for a passport, had to get my birth certificate....Lo, and behold, the man that raised me was not the name on the birth certificate.....someone else all together. I had to go to court to straighten this out. If you were married at the time, the name on it would be the name of your present husband......even if he is NOT the father. This is not your case I'm sure, but it was in my case.
I don't think your husband gave birth to the babyBirth certificate?
Did the hospital have him listed as the father? When you apply for a birth certificate, the information you provide is cross referenced to the record of birth. You may wish to request a new birth certificate with the father's name indicated. Since you're married to the child's father, this appears to have been an oversight and should not be too difficult to correct.Birth certificate?
contact the hospital where your son was born at
some states will require him to sign that he agrees that he is the father of your child.......check with city hall where son was born to find out what the requirements are and how to amend it.
Depends on the state that you are living in. Check with the department of health or your local courthouse.
Where I am there has to be a notary present when he signs the birth certificate....if there was not one available they will not put him on...You can go to the court house and tell them you would like to have him added to the birth certificate and pay a small fee...they will add him and send you an updated birth certificate.
check with that hospital he was borned in and see why his dads name isn't on the birth certificate
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment