Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I get a birth certificate with just my social security card?

How do I get a birth certificate with just my social security card?

I lost my birth certificate and I'm eighteen and I wanted to know how could I possibly get my birth certificate. Also how could I get it all by myself because I do not have family.How do I get a birth certificate with just my social security card?
Contact your state's Vital record department online.



YOu should be able to order one thereHow do I get a birth certificate with just my social security card?
If you lost your birth certificate , no worries ! If you have lost your original birth certificate, you will be instructed to go to the State Registration Office in the state where you were born, and request them to replace a lost birth certificate. Even though you will have been told you must visit that office in person, you can obtain a replacement birth certificate from certain online services. After verifying all your information and paying for this service, your replacement birth certificate will be sent to you via the US Postal Service and that would be very easy if you need it urgent.



If you choose to go the Internet route as your means of obtaining a replacement birth certificate, you will have to make sure all fields are filled in and all information is true and complete. Information you will be requested to supply will include:



The Applicant鈥檚 (Your Full Name) Name.

Birth Date.

City and State of Birth.

Father鈥檚 Complete Name.

Mother鈥檚 Complete Name.

Mother鈥檚 Maiden Name.



Visit here and you can get more information in replacement birth certificate : http://www.replacementbirthcertificate.o鈥?/a>





Hope this help you :)
  • perfect makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment