Friday, January 27, 2012

Birth Certificate?

I went to the National's Statistic Office to have mine registered and they said it was a fake copy and I need to file for late registration. I saw the list of documents I need to come up with for the late registration and I don't even have them. I don't have an idea who my father is and my mom is deceased. I have a passport though. Right now I'm preparing to leave my country (the Philippines) as I have found work abroad. My problem is that I need my birth certificate when I apply for Permanent Residency in Singapore. Any suggestions/advices on how I can go about in fixing this? I surely don't want to get into trouble with immigration. Thanks!Birth Certificate?
You should go to the hall of record (or whatever it is called in the phillipines) and explain your story. There should be a way to get you the documents, especially since both your parent's are deceased. If they can't help you, try asking them if they know where you should go to file and or obtain these records.



Good luck on your work abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment