Friday, January 20, 2012

What is the fastest way to get a birth certificate?

I need to sign my child up for kindergarten this year and I can't seem to find his birth certificate anywhere! My husband and I split and the apartment where the kids and I were living in burnt down due to an electrical fire. Our hometown is like 900 miles away and I have no records for any of my kids and need to get his birth certificate as soon as possible. Does anyone know the fastest way to get this done?What is the fastest way to get a birth certificate?
Man, you have had some horrible luck lately. Fortunately, I know the answer to your question. If you know the county and state where your son was born in, you could call the Vital Statistics department there and see what they can do for you.



If that doesn't work, try www.recordssitereviews.com and I know for sure that they will be able to track down the birth record for you. I needed to find my driving record and it was like a snap of my fingers it was so quick. Their staff is totally helpful too so if you do have other questions or even need other information for your children, they will be able to get it for you. Hope this helps.
Order it online via Vital Chek:



http://www.vitalchek.com/content/sitemap鈥?/a>





Select the state and follow the instructions. VitalChek is an authorized government provider of birth and death certificates.What is the fastest way to get a birth certificate?
go to the local court house they can help you or ring the births deaths and marriages registery both are great sources and they helped me in the past. good luckWhat is the fastest way to get a birth certificate?
Apply for a new one from the county where he was born. It can usually be done online or on the phone. They should also be able to fax a copy to the school.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment