Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the fastest way to get a birth certificate?

I need to sign my child up for kindergarten this year and I can't seem to find his birth certificate anywhere! My husband and I split and the apartment where the kids and I were living in burnt down due to an electrical fire. Our home town is like 900 miles away and I have no records for any of my kids and need to get his birth certificate as soon as possible. Does anyone know the fastest way to get this done?What is the fastest way to get a birth certificate?
Definitely www.vitalcheck.com (as the person above suggested). You have to go get a form notarized (to prove you are the parent) and fax it to them. It's more expensive when they overnight it, but it's definitely the fastest way to get an out-of-town birth certificate.
When I had to get a copy of my birth certificate I just went to Vital Statistics and my brother had to show his ID to prove that he was my brother and I paid for the certificate and received it about 10 minutes later.



Soo.. just find where your local Vital Statistics is, walk in and tell them you need a new birth certificate for your child. You'll probably just have to show your ID.What is the fastest way to get a birth certificate?
Man, you have had some horrible luck lately. Fortunately, I know the answer to your question. If you know the county and state where your son was born in, you could call the Vital Statistics department there and see what they can do for you. If that doesn't work, try www.recordssitereviews.com and I know for sure that they can get you what you need. They have records for every state from birth, criminal, marriage, and death records. This site is totally thorough and really quick to turn all of your questions into answers. I needed to find my driving record and it was like a snap of my fingers it was so quick. Their staff are totally helpful too so if you do have other questions or even need other information for your children, they will be able to get it for you. Hope this helps.What is the fastest way to get a birth certificate?
Contact the Board of Health or the Health Dept. in the city where your children were born. They can make copies for you but they will no doubt charge a small fee. It's the only place you can get them. Call both places in that city %26amp; get the info you need.
call the doc where your baby was born .The hospital ll provide a birth certificate then u need to give this to

' Birth and death registration office" under health department office in your city. Then within a few days you ll get your baby's birth certificate.
call the hospital you gave birth at and tell them the situation and they will send you a birth certificate as fast as they can send you one.
Contact Vital Statistics in your area, they will tell you what to do. You're going to probably just have to pay for a new one.
I got my daughter's through this website. http://www.vitalchek.com/ They contact the appropriate government agency for you and you order it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment