Friday, January 27, 2012

Birth certificate???

Hello Community,



I plan to go on a cruise to Cancun Meixco, in July of 2008 and I know I need passports, and I got them except 1, I had a baby girl in July and I'm guessing she needs one to be able to go so where can I get a birth certificate?? court? special places, hospital????? I live in Orlando AreaBirth certificate???
Call the hospital that she was born at. If they don't keep them there, they can tell you where to go. Sometimes it's a county bldg. or even another hospital.

Yes ~ children and babies have to have them too.

hope this helps............Birth certificate???
Contact the county in Orlando area that your kid was born. Try to look at the phone book and You can call the county worker and You will receive it 2 weeks after that. The birth certificate in the hospital will not legal and the one from the county is important. I urge you to make a passport for her right away. Otherwise, she can not travel with you. Have a good trip.Birth certificate???
U.S. State Dept, consulate or your local U.S. Post Office with the photos and birth certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment