Friday, January 27, 2012

Birth Certificate???

We went to the Court House when my daughter was 4 days old and now she is 18 days and when we ordered her Birth Certificate they got all the information they needed and told us it would be sent to our house. My question is dont they have to get it signed by me and her doctors at the hospital?Birth Certificate???
Funny I never thought about it. Mine is signed by my parents but I just looked at my childrens. They were not born in the same state and neither of them has signatures on them. They are typed. Both children being born in military hospitals you would think they would have had us sign. Maybe they did and we didn't get the one that is signed? Good question.

There is also no place on either that is for a signature.
dont knowBirth Certificate???
I know that my mother signed my birth certificate at the hospital.



Maybe it is done differently today.Birth Certificate???
My birth certificate was signed by the physician that delivered me. Every country probably does it differently I am from the US and things may have probably changed since I was born.
parents sign it when they register the child.
My son's has the doctors signature and her physicians #

It has my social security number and his father's.



I don't remember wither one of us having to sign it.



Hmmmm.... there are no other signatures on it but the doctor's.
Me and my husband just when up to the council offices and give all the details and got it there and then. Maybe where i live is different to u?

No comments:

Post a Comment