Friday, January 27, 2012

How long does it take to recieve a birth certificate after the birth?

He is the situation: The father did not sign the birth certificate till after a DNA test was taken. Once the paper work was sent it and the father signed, what is the approx. time on recieving the birth certificate?How long does it take to recieve a birth certificate after the birth?
I don't know but I sent mine out about a month n half ago and still have not seen it yet. It is starting to frustrate me.
My sister had a similar situation. It took her about 2 weeks.How long does it take to recieve a birth certificate after the birth?
In some states, it can be up to 6 weeks to 2 months. With my first, I received it about 2 weeks after sending the paperwork in. My other 3 I didn't even request a birth certificate until months and years after they were born, when I went to the state vital records office, stood in line, and received the birth certificates within minutes of putting in the paperwork and the money. Of course, waiting in line was the long part, especially with 4 kids!How long does it take to recieve a birth certificate after the birth?
We have to go and purchase a birth certificate from Vital Records or City Hall. They don't just send them to us here.
About 2 months.
it took me 6 weeks and i live in iowa.Where i had my girls you had to pay right then and there for there's or you could go to jail.they sent everything in for me. hope this helps
We filled out paperwork at the hospital before we left. It took 3-4 months to get the birth certificate back in the mail.
It depends on the state which you live. If you visit your states birth certificate office website they will have it on their. It took 6 weeks to recieve my daughters in the mail and she was born in Georgia
all the paperwork was done before we left the hospital..and i didn't recieve the papers to order the birth cert. until he was 5 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment