Friday, January 27, 2012

Birth certificate?

in arizona,

my son was born in mesa general hospital and i would like to know if they send the birth certificate by mail or if there is some were were i have to go pick it up and if so how long do they hold it there before they move it to another location.Birth certificate?
You might want to call Mesa General.

Here is a link to the appropriate state agency

http://www.azdhs.gov/vitalrcd/birth_inde鈥?/a>

***
In Florida they mail it to you, They should have explained all this at the hospital. Contact them they should tell you.Birth certificate?
When my baby was born, the hospital gave me the info on where to request the birth certificate.Birth certificate?
In PA they mail it to us.
I am not sure about Arizona... I live in Ohio and we pick up the birth certificate at our county health department. I know it is a different state but I hope this helps.
Call the hospital and ask them. In my state i had to pick it up at the courthouse. Of course it will be different in every state, but the labor and delivery will fill you in on what you need to do.
Here in CT you have to go to the town hall in which the town the child was born in. I believe they stay on file forever, so you can get a copy at anytime. I had to pay $5 for each copy here in CT. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment