Friday, January 27, 2012

Birth certificate?

my legal name is NIMFA CABANAO TOLEDO III.and thats the way it is written in my birth certificate from NSO.Since my lll in NSO followed after my TOLEDO ,so in the US government they placed lll after TOLEDO coz that what shown in my NSO birth certificate.

But here in our country they put my lll after NIMFA BECAUSE they said that,thats the way how we placed the additional of our name without thinking that it will not coincide in NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE.Birth certificate?
what is NSO??? Your not making CLEAR sense.Birth certificate?
US Government will follow your name as is on Birth Certificate, it's a birth certificate, there shouldn't be any errors in it, so they assume that that's how is supposed to be.



If the birth certificate is incorrect, you should had this change initially. If possible, I suggest changing your birth certificate first, then let the US government know that there's an error in your name and request to change your US paperwork.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment