Friday, January 20, 2012

Can a translated copy of a Birth Certificate be notarized?

I need to have a birth certificate translated from Danish to English. The translation will be done by my spouse on his own birth certificate. How can this get notarized? If at all.Can a translated copy of a Birth Certificate be notarized?
Notarizing is for signatures. It does not verify the legality of a document. It verifies the signature of the person, regardless of what the document says.Can a translated copy of a Birth Certificate be notarized?
Hvordan har det tet? That doesn't make sense. The Danish birth certificate is a legal document and a translated copy isn't.Can a translated copy of a Birth Certificate be notarized?
well let me tell you....I never hear such thing about needing to translate a BIRTH CERTIFICATE...Even if is for In migration Status...So I say is not such thing to be done unless is from a trans later certified because the person that have to notarize need to really know the translation so the trans later to one language to another have to be certified to do that...

By the way I am a Notary Public and I will never Notaries a document that I don't know what it say And My job is to Authentic Signatures

No comments:

Post a Comment