Thursday, December 29, 2011

What is the meaning of certified birth certificate and how can certify the birth certificate?

I born in India and for immigration purposes, I need to submit an original or certified birth certificate. I do not want to give the original certificate, question is, how can certify my birth certificate? Please help me to solve it....|||The certified birth certificate is either the original copy or you can request one from the county and they will give a certified copy. This is to stave off photocopying original documents.





To me, it sounds like you have to give the original certificate, but perhaps you can contact the immigration authority and ask for advice.|||That's what I wanted to know too. I was born in New york.. i don't understand what's so different about the copy or the original one and it almost look the same thing. i don't want to give them my original Certificate too. because i'm afraid they lose it. i don't know how they certified Birth certificate but, they can easily could tell by look at the seal one or the sign to it on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment