Thursday, December 29, 2011

How do I find someone just knowing his birth certificate number?

How do I find someone just knowing his birth certificate number?


My biological mother gave up my biological brother at birth. I found out his birth certificate number by searching the New York City birth indexes using our biological last name and the year he was born which I knew. Any suggestions on how I can find my bio brother knowing just his birth certificate number (and birth date) now? His name probably changed from his original birth name as he was most likely adopted. Thanks...|||You probably can't locate him as birth certificate are file by name and not number.|||how did u find out his birth certificate number? im trying to find my brother as well and he was born in nyc in 1993 so any info would help as to how you found your brothers birth certificate #..thanks...if u want u can post your answer in the add details option or email me @ prettyboiswagggg@yahoo.com thanks|||This site should help you get started:





http://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/f_searc鈥?/a>





Good luck.|||get a job at the FBI or Police station then do an all range drivers license search on birth dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment