Thursday, December 29, 2011

How much does it cost to receive my original birth certificate?

I have been told i need to have my original birth certificate in order to include it in my daughter's application for her first passport (Apparently the birth certificates of both parents are necessary). I was adopted and the certificate will be sent to the town hall for my collection. How much will this cost to purchase the original birth certificate?|||Yes you can get your original birth certificate from county office but I suggest you to use online services as there are many agencies that are providing their services and help you in many ways like replacement of birth certificate,getting new copy or getting new original certificate and it the very cheap way to get certificates.|||My experience is of renewing a birth certificate is when my own disintegrated and fell apart. But they only issued me with a copy of the original or record which I have had now for about 40 years and is looking like I'll need another copy again.





There is a charge but its not much, an administration fee, what it'll be now I cannot say. This might be a new ruling what you're experiencing. Get in touch with the Births Marriages and Deaths department. You'll be told all you need to know.





givemestrength|||i think there around 拢5.00 for a copy and got this site you can order an original for 拢13.99 just as a reference for you.|||I could tell you how much in MY state, but your country would vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment