Thursday, December 29, 2011

How to produce a birth certificate without having one?

Hi I am a foreigner who have become a US citizen a few years ago. I do not have a birth certificate of myself, and I need to know how i could produce one. I lost my previous birth certificate from the former country where i was born in. I've heard that I can create one if I just show some proof of my birth mother and father and other information in any documents, but unfortunately I dont have any of those either.


Can anyone tell me if you know any way I can optain one anyway?|||Ask the President of the United States...|||Being a naturalized citizen, all you need to produce is your citizenship papers. A foreign birth certificate wouldn't do you any good.|||You need to contact the Vital Statistics Department in whatever state you live in. They handle records such as birth, death, marriage, divorce, etc. Explain your situation to them and they should be able to tell you what you need to do.|||Ask Obama, he can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment