Thursday, December 29, 2011

How to go about getting a birth certificate from another country?

My boyfriend, Clint is currently living with me and my mom because his mom is an asshole and her new husband is abusive. Well she has lost all of his important things like birth certificate and stuff. Her phone number is disconnected so he can't talk to her or anything. Clint was born in Germany but moved to Washington when I think he was three months. His birth certificate would be from Germany, right? Well how would he go about and get it and he can't ask his mom for anything.|||When I needed my birth certificate from Germany, I asked my mother to get it for me. She still lives in the town where I was born, so it wasn't a hassle.


He can google "standesamt" (German for local registry of births, marriages and deaths) and the name of his home town, and call them.|||Call the Germany embassy in Washington DC for help|||Call the White House. Obama knows a lot about birth certificates. No WAIT! If Obama get hold of Clint's BC no one will ever see it again!|||Put your clint on a plane back to Germany and have him take care of it once there.|||checkout their website

No comments:

Post a Comment