Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I get a birth certificate If I have two different last names?

I need to get an offical birth certificate but I was given two different last names one at birth and another by my foster mother; that I used all during my life.How can I get a birth certificate If I have two different last names?
Your birth certificate has a name already on it. Unless you pay vital statistics to have it changed, it is what your birth mother gave you. Even when you marry, if you change your name, your birth certificate will remain the same.How can I get a birth certificate If I have two different last names?
Well unless you were legally adopted and your foster mother changed your surname your birth certificate will always show the last name your birth mother gave you....

No comments:

Post a Comment