Thursday, December 29, 2011

Birth certificate?

I lost my birth certificate and I really need it now but I'm not a USA born citizen. What can I do?|||If you have a visa or passport, contact your government who issued it.


OR


Contact your local city/town/municipality hospital where you were born and find out where to obtain a new one. No doubt that will cost ya!





Do not expect the USA to do it for you. That would be a mistake.|||Tell the INS and go get it. The circumstances of your birth are on your birth certificate and you will be readmitted. Make sure the Birth Certificate is an 'offical' birth certificate, and you need to check with the INS to find out that that means for them.|||that just depends on where you were born,...contact your countries' department that includes birth records.

No comments:

Post a Comment